E-mail / UCSB Connect / Box.com / Google Voice
“Connect” is UCSB’s new communication and collaboration service built on Microsoft’s Office 365 product suite. This suite will be hosted “in the cloud” on Microsoft equipment. Connect will initially provide email, calendaring, contacts and tasks.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I keep Box account after I leave/graduate from UCSB?
- How do I access my e-mail after the Connect Migration?
- How do I configure my email client to access my Geography Department e-mail on Connect's Google Platform?
- How do I set up Google Voice on my Connect Account
- Is the Cyber Security Awareness Course email spam / Do I have to do it?
- [UCSBGEOG-CONNECT] Configure Thunderbird to send mail in the background
- [UCSBGEOG-CONNECT] DO NOT use your Microsoft Office365-Mail account after 5:00 P.M. on Tuesday, August 11th, 2015
- [UCSBGEOG-CONNECT] Do you have email accounts in any of these UCSB departments?
- [UCSBGEOG-CONNECT] Email software client configuration settings
- [UCSBGEOG-CONNECT] Geog "functional" (i.e., non-people) accounts migration to Connect
- [UCSBGEOG-CONNECT] One fix for Outlook clients receiving bounce-back errors to emails sent to Geography Dept. email addresses
- [UCSBGEOG-CONNECT] UCSB Connect/Geography email account - email@example.com email address, and outgoing address preference
- [UCSBGEOG-CONNECT] URGENT UPDATE regarding client software email incoming/outgoing server settings
- [UCSBGEOG-CONNECT] Your post-migration Connect account usernames and passwords