Frequently Asked Questions
27 FAQs matched your search criteria.
- Changing Group permissions on Linux
- Error 213:19 | Problem has occurred with the licensing of this product | Acrobat X and XI
- How Can I Get My Computer on the Wired Network in My Ellison or Phelps Hall Office?
- How do I configure my email client to access my Geography Department e-mail on Connect's Google Platform?
- How do I connect to another computer using Remote Desktop ?
- How do I find my MAC address?
- How do I get a copy of ArcGIS for Desktop for my personal computer? How can I use ArcGIS Online through UCSB?
- How do I get access to the labs?
- How do I install a Geography Department Printer?
- How do I license/active ArcGIS Desktop (ArcMap) that is on the UCSB network?
- How do I obtain a Security Access Card?
- How do I reset or change my LDAP password?
- How is LDAP used?
- How to I enable duplexing (double-sided printing) on Geography Department printers?
- I was wondering if our department has access to EndNote desktop(Mac)?
- List of Printers for Geography Faculty, Graduate Students, and Researchers
- My phone does not have a dial tone
- Notepad++ on a mac?
- Using XMing and PuTTY to "remote desktop" into a Linux Server
- What computing labs are available within the Geography Department?
- What is a MAC address?
- What is LDAP?
- What software does the UCSB Geography Department have licenses for?
- [UCSBGEOG-CONNECT] Configure Thunderbird to send mail in the background
- [UCSBGEOG-CONNECT] Do you have email accounts in any of these UCSB departments?
- [UCSBGEOG-CONNECT] Email software client configuration settings
- [UCSBGEOG-CONNECT] Geog "functional" (i.e., non-people) accounts migration to Connect